To book an experience (click for descriptions) as a private session:
- Submit the booking request below.
- You will receive (within one day, but usually sooner) confirmation of availability and payment instructions for Interac e-Transfer or mail-in cheque.
- Once payment is processed you will receive a final confirmation along with participant instructions and location directions.
*The cost of Forest Therapy & Guided Labyrinth walks include a $25 donation, added to a fund sent semi-annually to Chapman House Hospice and M’Wikwedong Indigenous Friendship Centre in Owen Sound.
SLIDING SCALE FEE AVAILABLE – if financial circumstances limit your ability to afford the listed fee please contact me!
You should receive a reply within a day, though often it is sooner. If you have not, check your Junk Mail/SPAM folder. Add the @naturemail.ca domain to your Safe Senders list to avoid missing our email.
- Payment must be completed within 7 days of booking request to hold the reservation. Short notice bookings (within a week of session date) require immediate payment.
- Once payment is processed it is is non-refundable. However, to offer flexibility to circumstance/weather, you may change the experience date up to 3 hours in advance of scheduled start time. Please treat this flexibility reasonably and fairly. Changes may be made a maximum of twice, to dates within one year of payment, after which the fee is considered forfeited.